This Retreat Is For You If...
You've owned a refill store for a while
You've recently opened a refill store
You hope to open a refill store
You make products for refill stores
You want to connect and grow with others in the refillery community!
Join Us In Michigan
Monday October 9, 2023
We know a day away from your store can mean a day without sales. That's why we are meeting on a day most refill stores are closed - Monday!
Take the day to step away from your daily grind. Slow down, enjoy nature on a local farm, and build relationships. At the end of the day, head home feeling refreshed and invigorated to move your business forward.Ticket Sales Are Closed
Refillery Retreat Options
Join us at Narrin Farms. Your ticket covers the retreat with lunch and dinner provided.
- 8AM - 9AM: Registration + Mingle
- 9AM: Retreat Begins
- 9AM - 11AM: Presentations
- 11AM - 1PM: Lunch + Relax
- 1PM - 3PM: Presentations
- 3PM - 4PM: Break
- 4PM - 5PM: Presentations
- 5PM - 6PM: Dinner
- 6PM: Retreat Ends
- 6PM - 9PM: Live Music + Bonfire
Meals, Snacks, and Drinks are Provided
You will have plenty of time to relax, enjoy the farm, and connect with your fellow refill store owners between presentations. Here are some of the activities you can enjoy on the farm:
Enjoy miles of hiking paths and walk down to the lake. Visit with the farm animals. Grab a hot drink and chair outside with a scenic view. Play a board game or tackle the pool table with new friends in The Lodge.
- Find out trends in the refillery industry, what's causing stores to close, and the best strategies to set yourself up for success.
- Learn how to set up a profitable refill station inside another business.
- Discover the power of partnering with other industries, like realtors, to boost your sales and community exposure. Get exclusive access to the step-by-step strategy with templates you can customize.
- And more....